Março 22, 2020 /
Raquel & Bruno // Um noivado, tequila e Barcelona
We’re the luckiest for being able to call this work. Some facts about this day:
– A lovely and sunny day of March
– An engagement shoot through the streets of beautiful and bohemian Barcelona
– The couple: Raquel and Bruno. We think these pictures speak for themselves but we can only add our sincere gratitude for having crossed paths with these two. Unbelievably fun, genuine, generous and just the nicest people ever (oh and super stylish!)
– The videographers: João and Hugo from FullCut. It’s not easy to work with another team, specially if they’re two like we are, four is a crowd. However, we absolutely love our crowd, we wish we could work as this specific crowd all the time! This day would not have been half as much fun without these guys
– We were on vacations at the time with two friends, Tânia and André, who got to join us at the end of the shoot
– “That escalated quickly”: after the shoot the six of us ended up in a bar and some of Raquel and Bruno’s friends joined in. It turned out to be one of the craziest nights ever, with the main character being Tequila
– João got lost that night and miraculously found his way to the hotel. Eventually.
– Phones were forever lost in the night
Hope you enjoy these pictures although we have to admit we weren’t able to truly document the madness of that night, but have a Tequila on us, that might help!
You also may want to take a look at FullCut’s video, it is simply brilliant. Check it out on their instagram page.
Check out our full engagement portfolio aqui